Georgetown drainage project prompts closures | News
GEORGETOWN, SC (WCSC)- Lane closures are expected this weekend in Georgetown, where crews are working on a drainage project.
Starting Sunday, lanes will be closed along Fraser Street while crews install equipment. That's expected to take about 60 days.
On Monday, crews will be sealing and grouting at the corner of Dozier and Front streets.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Georgetown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trio arrested after deputies discover meth lab in Berkeley Co.
- Moncks Corner rape victim files suit against bond companies
- Berkeley Co. School District to host 'Stuff the Bus Golf Tournament'
- Police serving robbery warrants find drugs, rifle at Moncks Corner home
- Tornado warning issued for portions of Berkeley County