Warm and sunny to start the week | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - The nice weather continues with a sunny and warm Monday, says Live 5 Meteorologist Brad Miller:
After a wonderful weekend across the Lowcountry, not much change as we head into the work week. High pressure will keep our weather fair and warm before a cold front arrives for midweek. Overnight skies will stay mainly clear as temps fall back to near 60. Expect a mostly sunny and warm Monday across the Lowcountry. Highs will be in the low 80s. Tuesday will start out dry, but showers and a few thunderstorms are possible towards evening. Highs will once again be in the low 80s. Showers are possible for early Wednesday before clearing skies and slightly cooler weather for the rest of the week.
Have a great Monday !!
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top Georgetown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trio arrested after deputies discover meth lab in Berkeley Co.
- Moncks Corner rape victim files suit against bond companies
- Berkeley Co. School District to host 'Stuff the Bus Golf Tournament'
- Police serving robbery warrants find drugs, rifle at Moncks Corner home
- Tornado warning issued for portions of Berkeley County